Nowadays we do not need a facsimile machine to send and receive faxes anymore. If you have internet connectivity and a Gmail address, then you have all you need to start the next step in fax technology: email to fax. Click Google fax for more information. Thanks to this technology all types of users can fax from Gmail, without having to deal with the inconveniences and costs of a traditional faxing machine.
Email Fax Services
The best way to begin with this technology is through the use of email fax services. These services help you link a virtual fax number to your email address so you can receive and send faxes in the same way you send and receive regular emails. Thanks to Gmail features, you will easily categorize and sort your faxes, so they are readily available in the future. On top of that, using a Gmail to fax helps you take advantage of other Google services such as Google Docs, which helps you share some faxes with people in your company.
Virtual Account Number
The number you get with a service is included in your account, and it is virtual. This means your fax number works over an Internet connection and does not need you to install a new phone line in your office. Moreover, this number is ready to be used just minutes after you complete the quick sign up process.
Other Services Offered
Gmail faxing offers several cool features that were impossible to have using old faxing ways.
• Scheduling lets you send a fax automatically at the time and date of your choice. This is a very desirable characteristic that is used several times when you need to send a fax while away from the office.
• Broadcasting reduces the time-consuming task of sending a document to multiple recipients to just adding their numbers in your email fax.
• Using Gmail’s Cc function in the compose windows, you can enter all the recipients of your document, without having to dial each one of them manually.
• There is also unlimited storage options so that you can have documented both in Gmail and in your web dashboard.
• Mobile faxing is perhaps the most interesting feature. Some service have developed apps that let you turn smartphones such as the iPhone into a portable and compact faxing machine. This is a very attractive feature of email fax services because it gives you total freedom to fax on the go.
Gmail faxing is fast, cheaper and it is not complicated at all. This has to be the most user-friendly fax technology ever, accessible for both business and individual professionals looking for a fast facsimile solution.